Hello and welcome!
We understand that each school is on their own individual journey to move toward excellence every day. Each journey is valid and holds within it lessons from which other schools may learn. The intent of this endeavor is to spotlight our membership schools, to document specific aspects of these improvement efforts for viewing on our website, to establish potential contacts, and ultimately to create the best possible collaborative culture across Region 1. Your involvement speaks to your professionalism and your knowledge of the importance of collaboration in education.
Let’s grow together. CLICK HERE to view.
Southern IN Education Center
If you are an SIEC member school and have been approached to be featured in this manner, here is some information that will help you make the decision to participate:
1) Are you willing to be video recorded?
2) Here are some questions you might be asked:
- What is the intent of this effort?
- What is your goal?
- How will you know when you have reached your goal?
- What need existed that put you intentionally on this path?
- What have you accomplished thus far? Or, what are you most proud of?
- What recommendations would you give schools who may decide to take this same journey?
3) Are you willing to be contacted by other schools? This can be filtered by SIEC or your principal, or designee.
4) Are you willing to share resources with others? This would be posted along with your feature.
Please contact DeAnne Taggart with ideas, comments, or questions.